Cheszy DMCA Policy
Copyright Complaints: CHESZY respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you should notify CHESZY of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
CHESZY will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to CHESZY's Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: "DMCA Takedown Request").
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Repeat Infringer Policy: In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, CHESZY has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Gfycat's sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Please allow us 48 hours to respond to your email plus 48 hours to remove the content.